1-877-484-3082 or 248-855-0911
Failure to take the Datamaster test (breathalyzer) at the police station can have dire consequences such as a 1-2 year suspension on your driving privileges. A hardship license may be available in certain circumstances.
If you have been charged with driving drunk contact our office to find out what your rights are. Our experienced drunk driving defense attorneys will help you through the process. The police will work hard to get you to say and do everything they can to justify pulling you over and charging you with drunk driving. The Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., is a criminal defense firm that has effectively and skillfully represented thousands of people who were charged with DUI, DWI, OUIL, and OWI on Michigan roads over the past twenty-two years. Our experienced drunk driving defense and criminal lawyers know that most people who call us are in exactly the same shoes you are. We can help you, too. But please don't say another word to the police until we are at your side.
If you have been charged with DUI, contact the Detroit DUI Lawyers of The Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C. Our reputation is your best defense.
Michigan OWI (Operating While Intoxicated/Impaired) Penalties
(. 08% BAC)
- First Offense up to: 93 days jail; $500 fine; 45 days community service; drivers license suspension.
- Second Offense up to: 1 year jail; $1000 fine; 90 days community service; drivers license revocation.
- Third Offense up to: 5 years jail; $5000 fine; 6 mos. community service; drivers license revocation.
Drunk Driving Defense
- DUI, DWI defense
- Investigation of every part of the traffic stop and arrest
- File all appropriate motions to reduce or drop charges
- Court representation
- Defense of all related traffic violations
- DLAD appeals driver's license restoration process
To learn more about Criminal Defense law, visit our Criminal Defense Information Practice Center.
At The Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., we represent people charged with state and federal crimes. Our attorneys are admitted to practice before all Michigan state courts, the U.S District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Contact the Detroit DUI lawyers of The Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., to schedule a free consultation.