Over the years, we have taken numerous criminal cases to trial in both state and federal courts.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
At The Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., our clients have the benefit of an entire law firm specializing in criminal defense. We take the time to get to know our clients personally. Our criminal defense attorneys never forget you are a person with rights under the law, and we never let the prosecutor, judge or jury forget it either. When you enjoy what you do, you become very good at it.
We are passionate about each case and protecting every client’s rights. Our attorneys focus their law practice entirely on criminal defense and have gained an excellent reputation throughout the Michigan criminal court system for the work they do on behalf of their clients. As respected criminal lawyers in Michigan, we will do everything possible to protect your personal and professional life from the consequences of a charge.
If you or a loved one faces charges for Internet crimes, statutory rape, federal crimes, drunk driving or any other felony or misdemeanor, contact the Michigan criminal defense attorneys of The Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., to discuss the charge at (248) 855-0911. We offer a free consultation with our criminal lawyers in Michigan.
Criminal law is all we do and we do it well. You can rely on us for your Michigan criminal defense needs, including all sex-related crimes:
- False allegations
- Child sexual abuse
- Computer sex crimes defense
- Child pornography • Solicitation • Distribution
- Internet solicitation of a minor
- Chat room offenses • Lack of intent • Entrapment
- Sex crimes, rape defense
- Statutory rape • Date rape/sexual assault • Repressed memory charges • Child molestation • Prostitution • Escort services
- Prostitution charges
- IIndecent exposure and Sex Offender Registration Act
- Juvenile crimes
OTHER STATE AND FEDERAL CRIMINAL DEFENSE
- Driver’s License Appeals Division (DLAD)/Driver Assessment and Appeals Division (DAAD)
- Appeals process • Administrative hearings • Substance abuse evaluations • Out-of-state petitions • Hardship appeals
- Drug crimes defense
- Possession charges • Distribution charges • Federal drug charges • Drug trafficking • Medical marijuana, cocaine, heroin, acid, LSD, spice, ketamine
- Driving drunk, DUI defense, DWI defense, OWI defense
- Boating • Snowmobiling • Recreational vehicles • Related charges • Second and third DUI offenses
- Federal crime defense
- Drug trafficking • Fraud • Internet crimes • Intellectual property • Embezzlement • Health care fraud • Medicare fraud • Prescription fraud • Mortgage fraud • Money laundering
- Juvenile defense
- Drug charges • Curfew violations • Underage drinking • DUI sex crimes
- Identity theft, computer crime, online fraud defense
- Entrapment arrests • Sting operations • Lack of criminal intent
- Violent crimes
- Assault and battery • Domestic violence • Weapons charges
- Theft and property crimes
- Burglary • Auto theft • Breaking and entering • Larceny
- White collar crimes
At The Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., our criminal lawyers in Michigan represent people charged with state and federal crimes. Our attorneys are admitted to practice before all Michigan state courts, the Michigan Court of Appeals, the Michigan Supreme Court, the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Michigan, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Contact the Detroit criminal defense attorneys at The Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., to schedule a consultation.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED • PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE