The Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., has one promise for people who have been charged with federal or state crimes — you will not find more professional, aggressive, skillful and reputable defense attorneys. Our firm is made up of experienced criminal defense attorneys who are passionate about criminal law and are committed to doing everything possible to win every case, for every client. Our firm has over 50 years' combined experience exclusively in the area of criminal law. We are well-respected throughout Michigan as knowledgeable and successful criminal defense lawyers.
If you have been charged with a federal or state crime, call a Detroit, Michigan, criminal defense firm you can trust. Contact the Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., to discuss your charge and the circumstances of your arrest. You may call our law firm, day or night, at 877-484-3082 or 248-855-0911. When we provide your defense, you have true criminal law professionals by your side.
Detroit Sexual Misconduct and Internet Solicitation Attorneys
At the Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, we are proud of our reputation. Our clients are regularly referred by judges, magistrates, police officers, prosecutors, corporations and other attorneys. These referrals speak well of our commitment to your rights and our desire to help people in trouble with the law.
Aggressive Defense Practice — Focused on Sex Crimes Defense
Our criminal defense practice includes representing clients in high-profile cases such as those involving allegations of child pornography or cases derived from Internet porn stings that lead to charges for Internet solicitation of minors and distribution of child pornography. We have the experience and commitment to handle all types of felony and misdemeanor cases, including:
- Computer/Internet sex crimes defense — Defending against charges of Internet solicitation or allegations of viewing and distributing child pornography comprise a significant portion of our practice. We know what it takes to mount an effective defense.
- Sex crimes defense (criminal sexual conduct) — Because of the stigma surrounding sex crimes, we aggressively defend individuals charged with sex crimes ranging from indecent exposure to child sexual abuse and rape.
- Drunk driving/DUI defense - Experienced DUI/DWI defense. We investigate every part of the traffic stop and arrest, filing all the appropriate motions to reduce or drop the charges. We provide robust court representation. We represent all alcohol and drug-related traffic violations.
- Driver's License Appeals Division (DLAD) or Driver's License Appeal and Assessment Division (DAAD) — We can help you restore your driving privileges after being charged with a DUI offense. We are skilled at handling DLAD appeals and the driver's license restoration process
- State and federal drug crimes defense - We defend against charges involving manufacture, trafficking and possession of a significant quantity of drugs at the state and federal level.
- White collar crimes defense — Federal agencies are tightening their focus on health care fraud and related crimes. Even if your error was accidental, you could still face charges. While the mortgage crisis is behind us, mortgage fraud remains a focus for federal prosecutors. We know how to fight these charges. We aggressively defend against these types of charges as well as securities fraud and other white collar criminal offenses.
- Prostitution and escort services — Whether you are being charged as a prostitute or as a "john," we know how to effectively defend against these charges and help you preserve your career and your reputation.
- Other criminal defense — Our criminal defense services are comprehensive. We understand what is at stake and we understand your fears. We defend against all manner of criminal offenses, including juvenile offenses, domestic assault, exploitation of a vulnerable adult and violent crimes such as murder.
At the Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., we represent people charged with state and federal crimes. Our attorneys are admitted to practice before all Michigan state courts, the U.S. district courts for the Eastern and Western districts of Michigan, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 6th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Contact the criminal law attorneys of the Law Offices of Raymond A. Cassar, P.L.C., to schedule a consultation.